Friday 22 March 2013

In the Spotlight: Karen C.L. Anderson


Today's interview is with: Karen C.L. Anderson, The Acceptance Whisperer



Hello and welcome to the place where bravehearts meet! I am so happy to have you here!

Please introduce yourself to my blogreaders: My name is Karen C.L. Anderson and I am the Acceptance Whisperer. I am a Life Coach and EFT Practitioner and I work with people to release resistance and to embrace acceptance. knowing that resistance is a fear-based mechanism that holds us back and accpetance is a powerful change agent and accelerator.

How did you find out what your calling is?

Having lived most of my life in resistance, I finally woke up to the power of acceptance in 2005 when I discovered Emotional Freedom Technique. In 2009 I started blogging about my journey to acceptance. Becoming a Life Coach was the natural next step.

Please share your favorite thing about your business: I love helping people understand that they have everything they need, right inside themselves. They have the answers, it's just a matter of showing them that they are in their own way.

What was your bravest step?

As you know I am a Dreamcoach where I help heartcentred people connect with their passion, mission, and vision. What are you dreaming about? I am dreaming about a world where people

What are your top 3 tips to keep balance as an Entrepreneur ? To be honest, I find balance to be somewhat overrated. Business, like life, has its ups and downs and isn't meant to be 100% in balance. That said, I find I do my best work and am able to weather the ups and downs when I do three things on a regular basis: get enough sleep, move my body, and eat healthfully.


How can we find you?

My website is http://kclanderson.com

Dreamheartsmartart is a place to get inspired and to share with an open heart. What would you like to offer to my readership?

I would like to offer $75 off my Discovery Session, which includes:

·        Pre-Work so that we can jump right in during our session

·        A 90-minute private coaching session with me via the telephone or Skype

·        An MP3 of our session (if by phone) so that you can go back and listen as often as you need

·        A clear, practical action plan for moving forward 
 
You can sign up here.
 
 


Thank you very much, Andrea!
 
You are welcome, Karen!
 
Now it is up to you, lovely Bravehart.
Tell me in the comment below:
 
Is there a place you need to accept more in your life?
 
Love & Light!
Andrea







 

No comments: