Wednesday 20 February 2013

Big announcement: In the spotlight series

 
DreAm**heArt**smArt**ArT
presents:
 
 


I love to inspire you!
 
I am so happy to announce my newest  "In the Spotlight" Interview series.
 
There is so much beauty & wisdom in the world!
 
So many people "out there" who do brilliant work.
 
Stop by every Friday and get inspired by these wonderful people-  and that is not all:
 
 There are juicy give- aways
included in every interview!
 
Let's come together!
 
Get inspired!
 
Get creative!
 
Open your heArt!
 
LOve & LigHt
Andrea
 
PS: Some of you have let me know in the comments and on Facebook that you would love to be part in this series!
 
So here is what you can do:
Friend me on Facebook and send me a personal email and I will get to you.
Not a Facebooker? Then please write an email to mail(at)andreahiltbrunner(dot)com with the subject: In the spotlight series.
 
You like what you read?
Then head over to Facebook and like my DreAmheArtsMartArT page.
 
Great!
 
 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful idea, Andrea! I can't wait to read the interviews you do. Exciting!

Andrea said...

Tanya! Hi! So happy to see your beautiful face here! Love, Andrea

Frauke said...

Such a wonderful idea! Can't wait to read all the marvelous blog posts that'll come out of it.

Sage Grayson said...

This is so exciting, Andrea! I can't wait to see my interview and read about all the other passionate entrepreneurs.

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

I'd love to be a part of this! I can't wait to see what you have lined up!

Andrea said...

So happy that you all like it so much! It starts very soon! I can't wait!!! Love to all of you!

Charlotte Duzong said...

Hi Andrea! Looking forward to the series! Have FUN!!