Saturday 8 December 2012

DIY- little notebook

What a wonderful opportunity to be invited to be part of 25 days of the handmade Christmas at http://embracingmessy.blogspot.com.

So I have choosen to make something quite simple.
I made a painting and took a photo from it.


I then made a little photocopy, resized it and cut it out.


I own several little notebooks, scetch books like this one here.


I took some gel medium and glued it down.

 
As a dreamcoach I love to help to connect with their passion so that they can find their true mission and vision for their live. That is why I love to add lovely messages to my paintings, or cards or books.



I hope you enjoy this DIY and I wish you a beautiful Christmas full of love and that all your dreams come true!

Love & light,
Andrea

1 comment:

Frauke Moebius said...

I love your new notebook. Such a lovely way to make it entirely your own.

Thank you for this inspiration!
- Frauke